The Type 5 Ho-Ri II: 夢のまた夢, Dream of a Japanese Fortress

Excellent work

1 Like

Pretty much agree with everything except this. I’d take all the unique ww2 vehicles we can get if there’s enough info on them. They’ve already broken this rule with the Soyuz, and despite the controversy, it wouldn’t actually be such an issue if they also accepted these vehicles for ground and air, and didn’t conveniently make an exception for naval where USSR gets a ship that would have never had such performance. It’s much better than the “replacements” we are now getting (i.e. F-84 replacing r2y2)

8 Likes

The Ho-Ri II is a lot cooler than the Ho-Ri we have in-game

I’d gladly give up my premium Ho-Ri to get the Ho-Ri II

10 Likes

you wont have to you would most likely have a nice line up.

The rule never existed, Lovecraft.
Incomplete prototypes were their rule. If it was incomplete to some degree → it’s added. Case example: The O-I can be added; it just won’t for some dumb, silly reason.

2 Likes

Ships are also different for the rules.

1 Like

LOWE tank would be nice
image

2 Likes

was any part of it built (unique)

1 Like

It was cancelled in favor of the Maus so maybe not, only wooded mockups was built but I assume it would share some parts with the Tiger II’s 8.8 cm KwK 43 L/71 gun and powered by its Maybach HL 230 P 30 engine or I might be wrong.

1 Like

If you can argue there was a unique part you can suggest it. (ships need complete print there unique)

Still not guarantee but the XF-103 is a great example of what the limit of unique part is (ejection seat) if you can cross that bar it could be done.

3 Likes

Nope. The design wasn’t even finalised, and as such no part of the construction had begun. If I remember correctly we don’t even have the last design made before the project was canned.

4 Likes

I guessed that. LOWE is a paper vehicle but its good to have a general baseline of expectations the XF-103 in my opinion the bar of how much you can push unique part. Or at least close to it.

3 Likes